If you were arrested for a DUI in Westmont, Illinois, contact the Law Offices of Peter Buh. The Westmont Police Department aggressively pursues DUI violations. DUI cases are big money to many villages, including Westmont. To be successful The Law Offices of Peter Buh takes significant time to the study of DUI defense to ensure his clients receive the most current and cutting edge defenses available to individuals arrested for a DUI.
Below is a list of possible DUI defense strategies that may affect your case, and your chances of winning. If you believe any of these may be relevant to you or someone you loves case please call us to discuss how we can use them.
Since each DUI is unique, it will be up to a DUI attorney to look at the specific facts of the case, and identify the best defenses to assert on the clients behalf.
1) N0 Probable Cause to stop the vehicle:
2) Improper Administration of Field Sobroety Test;
3) Police Officer did not have probable cause for the DUI Arrest;
4) Machine was not calibrated prperly;
5) Failure of field sobriety test was due to outsidefacgtor such as illness, injury, conditions, of other factors;
For further information, contact the Law Offices of Peter Buh for a free consultation. Call 630-925-7188 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Peter Buh is your Westmont DUI Attorney and your DuPage County DUI Attorney.